Savings on Glutathione Infusion as our way of saying THANK YOU as we celebrate our 2nd Anniversary!
Save $20 on any Glutathione Infusion as our way of saying THANK YOU as we celebrate our 2nd Anniversary at IM of CNY!
Established patients of IM of CNY are welcome to schedule a glutathione infusion during the weeks of August 24th and August 31st to enjoy this special discount.
What is Glutathione?
· Glutathione is a substance found in every cell of the body, where it acts as an antioxidant to neutralize free radicals.
· There are three major roles of glutathione in the body: antioxidant, immune booster and detoxifier. Even cells in the healthiest individuals constantly need to replenish their glutathione supply.
A Brief Science Lesson:
· Antioxidants participate directly in the destruction of reactive oxygen compounds called free radicals. These by-products of a cell’s normal function cannot be avoided. Free radicals have been linked to muscle fatigue during exercise and aging.
· For this reason, the body is equipped with a variety of antioxidants. Vitamin C and E are natural antioxidants but do not occur naturally in the body. These and other antioxidants depend on Glutathione to function properly….so that is why Glutathione is known as the Master Antioxidant.
Food for the Immune System:
· Glutathione helps build your immune system’s resistance and improves your chances of staying healthy.
· Lymphocytes are cells of your immune system. Glutathione is essential for lymphocytes to increase in number, produce antibodies and function appropriately.
A Natural Detoxifier:
· Our food and water sources are becoming increasingly contaminated with chemicals, including the air we breathe. Supplemental detoxifiers can help counter the effects of toxin exposure.
· By physically binding to toxic compounds in cells, glutathione helps make them soluble and harmless. The body can eliminate these disarmed toxins in the bile and urine.
Thank you to each and every one of our patients for allowing us to be partners in your health!